MHS strive for customer stratification and has passion to serve quality followed by multinational pharmaceutical companies and qualifies nation and international audits.
- Proper utilization of raw materials.
- Addressing to public health issues.
- Increasing the number of patients’ visit.
- Facilitating prevention and health care procedures.
- Making sure of proper utilization of health services.
- Improving the efficiency of research on pharmaceutics and drugs.
- Eliminating errors in health care processes.
- Ensuring appropriate manufacturing, maintenance, production and packing.
- Promoting security for distribution policies.
- Safety disposal of drugs and pharmaceutical wastes.
We have a modern and well-equipped Quality Control (QC) laboratory, which ensures that our products are pure, safe , effective and are released only after thorough analysis as per stringent specifications, methods and procedures developed according to guidelines viz. GMP, WHO, etc.
Our QC department has all necessary instruments for analysis of API, finished products, packaging and related materials used.
The QC department performs following activities:
- RM/PM analysis
- Finished Products analysis
- In-process Checks
- Stability Studies
The QC activities are managed through four sections:
- Chemical/Wet Analysis
- Microbiological Testing Analysis
- Packaging Material -Testing Analysis
In instrumental lab MHS have major instruments like HPLC, FTIR ,UV Spectrophotometer etc.
Complete Flow chart of QC department are attached .